Thursday 16 June 2011

Challenge 62 - Marlene's Sketch

My My...how the weeks go by...but that means it's time for another Sugar Bowl Challenge!
But I have to explain something first..this is not the famous Sugar Mama writing this post. My lovely Sugar Mama Gayle has lost her Internet connection at home so I've popped on here just for today so the challenge could still go ahead at the usual time. Gayle will be back asap to add anything I've missed and also to announce the winner of the last challenge.
So for today I can maybe be the Sugar Stepmama?

If you've all been reading the Sugar Nellie blog then you will know that there are some new images due to be released on July 1st...


The sweet Sherbet Pips. One lucky winner, chosen at random, will win the full set of 5 rubber stamps! Just show us your creations using this sketch and in keeping with the seasons the optional theme for this challenge is..

Theme - Summer

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOUR DESIGN MUST INCLUDE A SUGAR NELLIE RUBBER STAMP OR DIGITAL IMAGE, TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZE DRAW

Please have your entries posted according to the 'sweet rules' (on the sidebar) by 7pm Wednesday 29th June (GMT) The winner will be announced shortly before our next challenge on Thursday 30th June.

To provide a little inspiration...Here are The Sweeties interpretations of the sketch for Challenge 62

Please click on the names to be taken to The Sweeties own blog's for more pictures and details of how they created their project.




























We are now using the Inlinkz Widget, to help us view all of your delicious entries, a little quicker...please ensure that the link you enter leads directly to the relevant post.NOT just to your blog.

However if , by accident, you do not leave the relevant page link and only leave one to your blog, please DO NOT enter another one, we will find your entry.

There is now no need to leave a comment, and the comment feature has been disabled on this post.If anyone has any problems using this, or any other comments, please don't hesitate to email me.

Gosh...I hope I've done all this right, but my apologies if I've made any booboo's!